Friday, 28 September 2007

Reflections

Tech Info: Bubbles f11 1/40 Iso 400
Pig f5.6 1/15 Iso 400

I found it hard to get going with this module- all my outside shots seemed to have the light on the wrong side to work properly. In the end I moved inside and took these shots.
First is a crystal pig- to me he looks almost like liquid metal!

Second is a reflection of daughters dragon suncatcher on some bubbles.
I love this shot and want to experiment some more with similar shots.

4 comments:

Chrism said...

I love the drafon reflections in the bubbles - nice idea :)

Jane said...

love the bubbles great choice of item to use in the reflection so bright and vivid

Lisa said...

Loving the bubbles and agree with you re: the pig.

Jen said...

Wow Hilary, these are fantastic shots, love the bubbles. They're incredibubble !