Tech Info f5.6 1/320 Iso 400And my interpretation- which looks nothing like it but which I rather like anyway!
Couldn't get the effect I wanted and, of course,sent the lamp, and table flying, knocked water all over myself in the process and stood on my strawberry. Don't know why but decided to try dropping it in clear shampoo next- much better effect but of course Ithen mixed up the strawberry with one I was eating and got a mouthful of shampoo.
In the end I used a raspberry!
6 comments:
This is a great shot I think you have managed to capture the effect very well. Don't think I would like to try a shampoo strawberry though LOL.
Brilliant blog Hilary! The strawberry shot is fab, love the image of you squashing your strawberry lol.
Love the lighting effect of this one makes a very good photo
sorry just couldn't help laughing pout loud about the strawberry and shampoo mix up.
now looking more carefully great lighting h
Oh Hilary you do make me laugh!!! Your life could be mine, LOL!!
Lovely shot though...worth a drenching!!
Bernie X
Post a Comment