Pictures and Paper Bits

Friday, 7 September 2007

It can't be this simple...can it?

I wish I knew what I was doing. Everyone says setting up a blog is simple but I'm not convinced it should be this easy! I don't even know my own blog address yet!
Posted by Hilary at 04:26

2 comments:

Mary B said...

See it was that easy and I like that photo of you.

7 September 2007 at 05:28
Jimjams said...

Lovely pic Hilary

9 September 2007 at 11:25

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Hilary
Happily married with a 16 year old daughter.
View my complete profile

My Blog List

  • Dolly's Dreamings
  • Just Jimjams
  • Mary's Musings
  • doodledays
  • Quite Contrary
  • Scrapbook Sisters
  • Claire Wheatley

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (9)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (5)
  • ►  2011 (16)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (8)
  • ▼  2007 (24)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ▼  September (16)
      • Here is my first pic for the Digital Darkroom modu...
      • Reflections
      • I wanted to try to copy Cheryl's bottle shot cos I...
      • Bee:F 5.6 1/4000 Iso 400
      • DOF
      • Tech Info f5.6 1/320 Iso 400And my interpretation-...
      • Another sample of the sort of picture I'd like to ...
      • Tech info: Water F5.6 1/100 Iso 400Hydrangea:F 20...
      • I've been searching for examples of the sort of pi...
      • Some Stapeley Shots
      • The other one
      • OK, Time to get real
      • The reason I'm here
      • adopt your own virtual pet!adopt your own virtual ...
      • No title
      • It can't be this simple...can it?

Total Pageviews

Simple theme. Theme images by lobaaaato. Powered by Blogger.