Tuesday, 1 May 2012

Hooray, Hooray The First of May

Outdoor s*x begins today!  (Not round these parts though as it's wet and horrible.)  When I was at Aberdeen University that was scrawled on the desk I regularly sat on in Chem Lecture1. Bearing in mind how far north Aberdeen is, I doubt it was true for the author either.

Anyway. Weekly Challenge for April week 4 on UKS:
sketch-10
scrap a man in your life-5
different alphas-5
misting/inking/painting-5
rik rak-5
Here is my entry  - Dad

3 comments:

Mary B said...

Lovely page, is that a stamp on the corners of the photo or a rub on, looks great what ever it is. and I love those buttons

Mary B said...

Meant to say not sure I'd want outdoor s*x this weather

happysnapper said...

What? outdoor saxaphoning????
Love the picture of your Dad its awesome and he looks very dashing